A very important announcement! Mandatory passwords reset for all users
Please read carefully and follow the instructions in the article to recover your password
Dear members of KickEX,
The safety of all users on the KickEX exchange is our top priority. Due to the increasing frequency of hack events of crypto exchanges and the leaks of databases with stolen passwords to the network, we have decided to increase our security measures.
Important: your KickEX password will be reset within 48 hours and you can later recover it yourself.
Password recovery instructions:
- Go to the exchange website www.kickex.com and click “Login”.
2. Click on “Forgot password?” in the tab that opens, enter your email address to which the account is linked. Click on the “Continue” button.
3. If a captcha appears, enter the characters shown in the text field. Click “Continue”.
4. A message will pop up saying that an email has been sent to you. Check your email address.
5. In your email, find a letter from KickEX exchange on your password reset, open it and click “Reset Your Password”. If you do not see the letter in your inbox, be sure to check the Spam folder and others.
6. Get redirected back to KickEX exchange and enter a new password and confirm it as shown below. Click the “Renew password” button.
7. Proceed to the standard login page and enter your new password by clicking on the “Sign in” button.
8. Ready! Your password is updated and security is boosted.
We strongly recommend that you check for yourself and make sure your passwords are strong and follow the security recommendations below to ensure maximum protection of your account and your funds.
Security recommendations for your passwords:
🔸Enable two-factor authentication in the “Security” section;
🔸Choose different passwords for each service (one for mail, another for the exchange);
🔸Use only strong and complex passwords;
🔸Keep passwords in a secure place;
🔸Do NOT use password autosave option in the browser;
🔸Do not create hints for your passwords;
🔸Do not send passwords to yourself by email;
🔸Check whether your data has ever been leaked here;
🔸Beware of phishing links and malware;
🔸Think about your phone security (use pin-code and TouchID);
🔸Install antivirus software.
If you have any difficulties, write to our support email@example.com
Stay safe with KickEX!
Kick Ecosystem Team