Cardano token (ADA) listing on KickEX
Dear Kick community! KickEX exchange announces the listing of Cardano token (ADA), which is developed on its own blockchain-based on the Proof-of-Stake algorithm. Trading is available since July 8, in a trading pair with USDT. Deposits and withdrawals are available immediately after the listing.
ADA token occupies fifth place in the rating of CoinMarketCap with a total capitalization of $45.5 billion, which exceeds the GDP of such countries as North Korea, Estonia, Georgia. The daily trading volume is about $1.8 billion.
Top 5 Facts You Should Know About Cardano
- The total issue of ADA tokens is 45 billion, but at the moment there are more than 35 billion tokens in circulation. This means that the number of new available tokens is rapidly decreasing, which makes ADA a scarce asset.
- ADA token has become one of the first altcoins in the world that works on the Proof-of-Stake protocol and offers its holders ample opportunities to receive passive income. Support for the ADA token staking on KickEX exchange is planned for the fourth quarter of this year.
- Also, the Cardano blockchain became one of the first DAOs on the crypto market. “The ADA token is designed to ensure that owners can participate in the network. Because of this, cryptocurrency holders have the right to vote for any proposed changes to the software, “ said Cardano founder Charles Hoskinson.
- Today, ADA token is used not only as a means of payment by some companies but also as among the most popular investment assets. According to the analytical service CoinMetrics, the number of active wallets in the first four months of 2021 increased by more than 400%, and the number of transactions over the same period increased by 382%. This dynamic reflects the growing interest in Cardano ecosystem and ADA token.
- In 2020, Cardano conducted an update of Shelley, the goal of which was to make its blockchain “50–100 times more decentralized” than other large blockchains.
If you want to be the first to know about new listings, updates, tournaments and promotions, then join our social media groups: