DeFi Traders Battle is coming: UNI vs. COMP Fight for $10,000
Choose your side, gather a team, and get ready for battle. Start on October 22, it will be hot
In honour of the upcoming listing of the new DeFi token COMP (Compound), we are announcing a massive trading battle of traders. Choose your side — UNI or COMP and get ready for the battle. Invite friends to your team, use the referral link, and earn even more.
Nobody will leave the battlefield without a prize. You will get rewards even if you find yourself in the outsider team and even if you do not get prizes among the top traders. Absolutely all KickEX traders receive unique $KEX tokens for trading on the exchange. $KEX is a special semi-stablecoin of the KickEX exchange that traders mine while trading, and you can get this exclusive token by trading during the battle!
Dates: from October 22, 2020, 12:00 (UTС) to November 15, 2020, 12:00 (UTC).
The total prize pool $10,000: $2000 in USDT, $1500 in UNI/COMP, $6500 in $KEX!
5 steps to prepare for the battle:
You have 3 days to prepare for the battle and now you need:
1) Register on the KickEX exchange, it is quick and easy;
2) Decide on which side you will fight UNI or COMP;
3) Make a reserve of tokens. Make a deposit from your existing UNI or COMP, or buy crypto directly on the KickEX exchange from for fiat using a credit card. You can read more about how to do this here.
4) Invite like-minded people, friends or referrals to the battle to increase the strength of the team. Today you can start spreading the word about the upcoming great battle of traders.
5) Pump your trading muscle and practice in advance in the exchange terminal. The bigger is the team’s trading volume, the closer you are to victory!
Important! In order to be considered as part of the winning team, you need to have a trading turnover in the selected token (UNI or COMP) of at least $100 in the first week of the buttle (October 22–28). In the second week of the buttle, the entry limit of a trading volume increases each day.
Example: You first traded $10 in the UNI/BTC pair, then $80 in the COMP/BTC pair, and after $90 in the UNI/USDT pair. The first $100 of the turnover fell on the UNI/BTC and UNI/USDT pairs — this puts you onto the Uniswap team. All trades that you make in UNI pairs will be credited to you and your team, and all trades that you make in COMP/BTC and COMP/USD will be credited to your opponents! Make sure you’re not playing for the wrong team!
I’m a beginner, I don’t have UNI and COMP tokens. How do I prepare for battle?
It is very easy to participate, even for beginners and those who do not have UNI or COMP tokens yet. Crypto can be purchased directly on the exchange for fiat using a bank card, and then exchanged for UNI or COMP. It is better to do this in advance before the start of the battle on October 22. COMP listing is coming very soon.
I’m a pro, how do I prepare for battle?
If you are battle-seasoned, and you already have tokens, then make a deposit to the account of the KickEX exchange and stock up before the battle starts!
Traders participate in 2 nominations:
Nomination A. For the best traders with the highest trading volumes, regardless of the team.
Prizes for top traders
The token battle will be won by the five traders who achieved the highest trading volumes in the winning token. Three more traders who made the largest trading volumes on the losing team will also receive consolation prizes! The top 8 winning traders will share 60% of the $10,000 prize pool in different tokens.
Nomination B. Team Prize for members of the winning team.
The Uniswap and Compound teams are competing to see which team volume will be the largest. All participants who traded the winning token but did not find themselves in the top 5 winning traders will share 40% of the $10,000 prize pool.
- Only trades made on the KickEX exchange during the contest period are considered;
- All awards will be allocated to the announced winners within a week after the end of the buttle. The prizes in cryptocurrencies will be credited to the winner’s KickEX exchange accounts. The USDT equivalent will be calculated depending on the actual exchange rate of the tokens at the time rewards are paid;
- You cannot make trades with yourself. That’s cheating and you’ll be disqualified;
- The trading data of the competition page is updated once an hour;
- The winners of this competition will fight in the next battle with a secret token, which will be listed soon on KickEX;
- In this battle, you are welcome to use your automated trading bot or API.
- KickEX exchange reserves the right to make a final interpretation of this promotion — so don’t be a cheater.
Kick Ecosystem Team