China is a high priority market for KICKICO. No need to explain why: its well-grown blockchain community and many successful ICOs make China the strongest player on the field. It’s common knowledge that Chinese currently hold over 51% of world’s bitcoin mining capacity. KICKICO, with its ambition to become a world-leading blockhain crowdfunding platform, sees China as a valuable partner.
This August KICKICO’s General Manager Nikolay Syusko attended Finwise Summit, a major business event in China. Linke Young, Chandler Guo, Charles Xue, Eddy Travia, Riconi You and many other influential people in the Chinese blockchain ecosystem also participated in this conference.
These were KICKICO’s goals at the event:
- Meet potential business partners who could represent the platform in the chinese market.
- Establish a strategic partnership with key Chinese blockchain projects.
- Meet Chinese VC and blockchain investors.
Our representative met with ICOCOIN, a successful blockchain-based digital asset trading platform, to discuss partnership perspectives. The Chinese team launches their platform this month and KICKICO is going to be one of the first products listed there.
Nikolay also met with VC Charles Xue to talk about KICKICO’s investment prospects. An independent opinion from a respectable Chinese investor is of a great value to us. We wanted to learn what he is looking for in a project and what support he provides to ICOs he invests in. The meeting went very well and we will talk more about it in further updates.
We would like to share some things we have learned from this conference.
- Chinese founders are very interested in reaching the international market. Now they see KICKICO as a platform to present their products to the western audience.
- Chinese investors are quite cautious about non-Chinese blockchain projects. It is very important to win their trust and present your business idea well.
- We recommend finding a Chinese native as your representative to get the most out of a business event like this.