Invisible Internet Coin (NVIS) is a revolutionary blockchain based distributed network of VPNs with decentralized management domains used to make your computer or smartphone invisible. It reduces risks of hacking, sniffing or tracking by using encrypted invisible IPs.
NVIS makes it possible to exchange data globally peer-to-peer and share videos, chats, calls with anyone without being noticed by search engines. The founders of the project and a world-class team of security experts ensure it is a secure system protected with unequalled privacy.
- SafeConnect, L2P2P networking power, the TLC secure network VPN;
- Open source system, possible to join the project team on GitHub or Slack;
- Tokens for commerce on the network in future;
- Already present in Tokyo, Singapore, Seattle, Miami, Toronto, Paris, Amsterdam, and tested from and to Saudi Arabia, Russia and China;
- PreICO with soft cap: 500 ETH and hard cap: 5000 ETH.
One of the main preICO goals is to attract corporate and industrial partners for premium content sharing. Moreover, NVIS aims to create sales channels for adding other tokens, to invite SMB and FinTech clients as well as to build a user-friendly web portal for the content exchange and promotion.
Hewlett Packard, Texas Instruments and Freescale Semiconductor support NVIS.
You have an opportunity to back NVIS at this early stage and get our usual 5% bonus for your pledge in ETH or a 10% bonus for your commitment to KICK!