Meet Polygon Token on KickEX Crypto Exchange
Dear KickEX users! KickEX exchange has listed Polygon (formerly Matic Network) token. Trading pair: MATIC/USDT. Deposits are available immediately after listing.
An Alternative to Ethereum and Other Reasons to Buy Polygon
- The Polygon project (formerly MATIC) has become popular in the cryptocurrency community after offering an effective solution to congestion in the Ethereum blockchain. Polygon is a layer-2 blockchain and serves to accelerate transactions on the Ethereum network, as well as make it easier for Ethereum-based applications to work with other blockchain platforms. Polygon allows for transactions on the Ethereum network to go cheaper and faster.
- The market capitalization of the MATIC token has already exceeded $6.78 billion and continues to grow due to high demand among the crypto community. The governance of the MATIC token allows holders to not just have a hand in managing the project, but also allows them to explore additional opportunities, such as staking.
- Since the beginning of the year, the value of the MATIC token has increased by more than 5000%. In early summer, well-known crypto investor Mark Cuban announced that he had invested in the Polygon project, and was also planning on integrating the company’s solutions into his NFT Lazy.com gallery. In all, there are more than 350 applications on the Polygon network.
- Some experts are already dubbing the Polygon token “the killer of Ethereum” because of its ability to completely replace the overloaded blockchain. Moreover, MATIC developers are ready to offer solutions for the Cardano blockchain.
- MATIC can be bought and sold on cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Coinbase Pro, BiONE and others, as well as on exchanges operating in the United States.
You can start trading the Polygon token on KickEX exchange. If you don’t have any cryptocurrency trading experience yet, get training at Kick Academy. You can also earn a passive income through our multilevel referral program.
Join KICK community! Our groups on social media: